Last Updated: 09/26/2023
By accessing and using th3author.com, you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully.
Acceptance of Terms
By using our website, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our website.
Use of the Website
- You must be at least 14 years old to use this website.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer.
- You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
- All content on this website, including text, images, graphics, logos, and videos, is the property of th3author.com and is protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
- You may not reproduce, distribute, or use our content without prior written permission.
You agree not to:
- Use the website for any unlawful purpose.
- Engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using the website.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our servers or any other user’s account.
- Transmit or upload harmful code or viruses.
Limitation of Liability
- We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the information on our website.
- We are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of our website.
Any disputes arising from the use of our website shall be governed by the laws . Any legal action or proceeding related to these Terms and Conditions shall be brought exclusively in the courts .
Changes to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes will be effective once the revised version is posted on the website.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms and Conditions, you can contact us at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 09/26/2023